Friday, June 22, 2012

Fun in The Sun:gift box

I am loving time to explore the Silhouette store and see what fun things I can make. I have to admit I love all the 3D projects offered for boxes and bags and more. I have a few little get together this summer and thought I would bring a simple gift to the hostess and this 3D Gable box by Lori Whitlock is just right for some lip gloss of small nail polish.
I pulled out my summer favorite: DCWV Summer Days stack and used the fun pink bikini page to make the box. 
Then I with the great fold lines that were cut out I put box together (about 4 3/4 inches high).
Finally I wanted to add something simple to the front and the Summer Days Mat stack has great little pieces you can cut out and add...so I did!!  Now I have a simple gift holder to bring to the marshmallow roasting party we are attending tonight!!  I am going to grab some sunscreen lip balm and mini-nail polishes to put inside!! Now off to get ready to see Brave the new Disney Pixar movie!!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute little box, she will love it.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Box!She will love it.I do!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous box!! I love the papers you used!! So awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and thoughtful gift! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop. I'm so glad you liked my project :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out really cute! Now I want to make one!

    www.creatingislikebreathing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made this same box this weekend!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.