Friday, June 29, 2012

Butterfly Cards

I love when I can use the negative cuts left over from another project and make something just as fun and cute. A little while ago my daughter wanted to make a project and she needed butterflies. I was left with these cuts.
Now I have taken those cuts and turned them into a trio of 5x5 cards to have in my stash. I didn't have to cut anything extra to make these cards because I already had the negative cuts from Everyday Paper dolls. I just selected some papers and added some Martha Stewart Paper tape, strips of paper I cut, a few buttons and fun sentiment stamps to create these. Enjoy!
Sentiment from Pink By Designs Animated Greetings
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper's Buggy Punnies
Sentiments from K. Andrew Designs Of Mice & Lil Men
Thanks for stopping in for a little look at my fun new cards!

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, bright and fun.Neat to use the negative image. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards and love the use of the negative - no waste! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your negatives look great~such fun colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful idea! I'm going to have to remember this. Love the bright colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.