Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbook Day!!!

OH what a day for those of us who love love love to create with paper (layouts cards, whatever really!) I am so hoping to get some time in my space this afternoon, but first I am going to pamper myself at the hair salon and relax after this hectic week. I have some projects I know I need to get done...actually I have a large list to really focus on:
1. My daughter's birthday is next Friday!
2. Mother's Day projects for a Mom and Mother-in-law
3. Some parting gifts for my student teacher who leaves me on Friday!
4. A welcome banner (thanks for this fantastic idea With Glittering Eyes) for the new American Girl Doll we will bring home next Saturday.

Hopefully by the end of the day I will be able to share something with you, but for now here are some of my favorite layouts.

Home Sweet Home HERE
More Here
Queen Sophie Here

2 comments:

  1. These are all fab!! I loveeeeeeeeee the one with the frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "best of" LOs! The concept and application for the middle one is just something I am totally scraplifting! Love that you framed the kids holding their art-- so clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.