Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cheer Gift Bags

The cheer season is over and we had our end of season pizza party yesterday after school. Each year I try and get a little something for the girls. This year I made each one a little gift bag filled with candy, lip gloss and a cute megaphone box I got from Oriental Trading Company. I put everything inside and of course decided they had to have tags...out came the Cricut...

Just a simple tag using Everyday Paper dolls megaphone and Varsity Letters to add the MMS. They all looked so surprised that i had done this for them and I got a lot of Thank yous..which for middle school is a wonderful thing to hear. Hope you are all having a great week. I am busy busy and hoping to get some crafting in (I ordered new stamps and got 3 new carts coming my way).

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Nice to hear that they appreciated the gift from you!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. I am sure the girls appreciated them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, such fun tags! The girls will love the megaphone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I am sure your girls will appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute. Isn't it great to do things for "our girls"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these!!!! You are so good to your students!! (I know I say that every time but I really mean it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great write-up, I'm normal visitor of one's website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.
    6 cu ft 3000 PSI Aluminium High Pressure Spare Emergency Tank Cylinder with Valve for Scuba Diving Pony Bottle

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.