Sunday, January 1, 2012

The ABC's of Me!


Clicking around in Pinterest and I came across this get to know me idea and liked it. Thought at the start of a New Year this was perfect! This year I am sure I will make many resolutions and break many as well, but sharing with you on my blog is something I know I can do and will. 

So Happy New Year once again to all. 
For those who visit often thanks and for those just getting to know me, welcome!
A page I made this year that just seems to fit this post.
You can see more of this(15 carts)  HERE
The ABC's of L.B. 
A. age :: thirty-three
B. bed size :: queen
C. chore you hate :: dishes
D. dogs :: grew up with a Snachauzer and a Black Lab
E. essential start to your day :: Chai Tea Latte
F. favorite color :: green
G. gold or silver :: silver
H. height :: five foot five
I. instruments you play :: I took piano lessons, played the flute in 4th &5th and the drums in middle school
J. job title :: Middle School English teacher
K. kids :: Sophie plus 70 students each year
L. live :: Illinois
M. maiden name :: Budde
N. nicknames :: Budde, L.B., Lola
O. overnight hospital stays :: baby birth
P. pet peeve :: liars
Q. quote :: How could I pick just one?
R. righty or lefty :: righty
S. siblings :: one older sister
T. time you wake up :: 5:45 alarm and body clock
U. university attended :: Elmhurst College (2000 & 2004 grad)
V. vegetables you dislike: brocolli
W. what makes you run late :: crafting, TV
X. x-rays you’ve had :: knees, dentist, after a car accident  
Y. yummy food ::pasta, chocolate
Z. zoo animal favorite :: polar bears

3 comments:

  1. What a fun post! Thank you for sharing you life!
    Happy New Year!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! Nice to get to know a little about you! I love these pics, you look blissfully happy!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is great!! I think I might do one like this too! :) Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.