Monday, January 16, 2012

3 Day Challenge: Queen Sophie layout

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are enjoying the day (sorry to those who had to work). I go back to work tomorrow, but have enjoyed my 3 days off and am super happy about getting projects done.
Today I set to work on a new Disney album from the trip I took with my daughter back in October. We were only at Disney World for 1 day, but boy did I take pictures...enough for a 40 page album (our trip that lasted a week was 60).

The first page I decided to work on was using a picture of my daughter trying to pull the sword out of the stone.  I went for a Queen Sophie title and worked from there.
I cut this fun banner using a cut from Carousel and my favorite Gypsy feature, hide/contour. I was able to get rid of the word carnival from the banner and I cut these great red letters using Storybook.
I cut the frame for the photo (lots of single photo pages in this album) using Fancy Frames and the crown is from Disney's Happily Ever After cartridge. I added a few touches using my I-Rock.

I am only 1 project away from meeting my goal of 2 projects each day of my weekend and I am having so much fun. My daughter wants me to do a page for her album next so off I go.If you have completed 3 projects this weekend please let me know and you will be entered to win the Cricut Classic Font Cartridge. I have a few entries so far! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.