Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WINTER BREAK!!!

I am sooooo happy to be on Winter Break. Yesterday was my last day for 2 weeks and I am thrilled!

I have been so looking forward to family time. We spent the whole day together today; shopping, fun lunch and movie night this evening. Tomorrow we all decide to have a stay home day where we each get to play on our own or together...Guess where I plan on being most of the day???  You guessed it, in my newly redone crafting space creating fun things. I have a few more ornaments left to finish and I want to make some gift boxes for Christmas so hopefully I get get a lot of that done tomorrow.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Just hopping around to visit some of my favorite blogs so I wanted to swing by here!

    Enjoy your break! Merry Christmas!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful break! Enjoy that new craftroom!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.