Monday, December 5, 2011

Winner Winner


Well very soon Jacob will be leaving me to go visit Kate in Canada, but for now he is still happy visiting with me and of course Marie Elise. Today he reminded me as soon as I got  home from work that I needed to select a winner of our fun prize:
The winner gets to pick either: Graphically Speaking or Stretch the Imagination as their prize...I asked all sorts of fun questions to win the prize and than select a comment using random number generator.  There were 39 comments and the winner is...
Congrats to you: Bunnyfreak, who posted that she thought Charlotte would win Jacobs heart...you may not have been correct, but you won a prize!!  Please contact me so I can get it to you ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bunny Freak! Such a deserved winner. Bunny Freak is always active and I love that she has followed Jacob about. xx

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.