Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Christmas Gifts!!

According to my Mom I am hard to shop for (do not even ask about last year), so this year with the redo of my craft room I tried to be very clear: get me storage!! I guess I did a good job communicating because I got just what I needed for my newly organized space:
These Jetmax cubes are so awesome for organizing everything in my room. They sit at just the right height on my floor and the dividers in the drawers work perfectly for my Stickles, floss and twine, brads, and other loose things. I choose to put the drawer on top but it can go on the bottom as well. Then there is my new wire...
This is from IKEA and is the coolest thing. It is a wire that can hang across any space and you buy clips or hooks for it to hang stuff...very strong and now I have room for special photos, my cart list at my finger tips and I put my rings of Page maps up as well. Just wonderful.
The final piece of my room is this great sign from Hallmark. My sister got this for me and it has a home in my clean craft space already! I think the quote fits me in all sorts of ways.
I had a wonderful Christmas this year. I got to be with my whole family; including my husbands parents who spent their first Christmas as residents of Illinois. We all enjoyed a fantastic meal (including my mother-in-laws jello that I love) together and while it was not a white Christmas it was still very special.
Yes those are Perry the Platypus PJs

6 comments:

  1. Love your new organization. I have that wire from Ikea too, but mine hasn't been put up yet. I've actually had it for a couple of years and can't make up my mind where I want it. I hate putting holes in the walls so I want to make sure I pick the right spot. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Jet Max cubes are great. I have a couple and would like to have a few more. Or maybe I just need to get rid of some stuff! I like the wire too, may have to put that on the wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great storage--those drawers with dividers are perfect! Hope you have a happy new year with your family!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift! I have most of my room in Jet Max cubes! They are really great for storage...and look good too!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the PJs! And the wire is awesome! I have looked at that many times at IKEA but my area is an L shape so I don't have two walls that face each other to attach the line to. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gifts! I am sure you are going to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.