Saturday, December 10, 2011

Glitter Ornaments: Part 3 JUST FOR ME!

In my quest to finish all the glitter ornaments I almost forgot that I wanted to make one just for me celebrating one of my favorite things...CRICUT! I had to stop everything and get it done and on the tree.
I had made the green glitter ornaments and knew this was the right color for mine (lighter than the one in the Cricut magazine!) I cut my vinyl using my E2: love that it has the settings for depth and speed all set-up and all you have to do is select it. All the cuts are off the Cricut Circle Cartridge Cricut Everyday (on the back I cut out 2011 as well).
I did not love the idea of using black ribbon, but when I got these 3 pieces all together I really liked the look of it. I am having so much fun making these.This one is being entered into the Circle weekly challenge: Make an ornament, use glitter! Perfect combo for me.

10 comments:

  1. Love the 3 different types of ribbon used together. too clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3 different types of ribbon used together. too clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ornament. I especially like that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the black and green together - it's so festive! And a lovely addition to your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ornament hun! I think I need to make a similar one for my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! So Cute! Thanks for Sharing! Merry Christmas to you. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.