Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Glitter Ornaments: Part 2

I got some of my glitter ornaments completed and wanted to share how they turned out. I had to play with the sizing on the vinyl a few times in order to get the shapes to fit and lay flat, but once I got the hang of it I was happy with how easy it was to get these together.
This first set is for my daughter and niece. I let my daughter pick out her color and ribbon and she was very happy with her results. The snowmen were cut from Doodlecharms. I cut the scarves from Everyday Paper dolls (using the Gypsy to get the correct size) and than added the eyes and buttons with a black marker. The letters are cut using Simply Sweet!
The next 2 are for some of my co-workers.I used the school colors for these and added some coaching elements for each one. For my co-cheer coach I used: letters off Varsity Letter, the megaphone from Everyday Paper dolls and the cheerleader off Cricut Decals (using my E2 much more these days)! For another coworker, I made a volleyball coach ornament using Sports Mania - the volleyball size gave me fits!

I am ready to get the rest finished over the weekend and will share more with you soon. Hope everyone is staying warm and having making wonderful holiday memories (whatever holiday you are celebrating) this season.

*These are going in the fun challenge over at Made Especially For You . This week the challenge is to make an ornament...I look forward to seeing all sorts of wonderful things. Check it out.

10 comments:

  1. These are just adorable!!! Great idea on the vinyl images you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I love anything that sparkles! :) These would be a perfect submission for the create an ornament challenge happening at my blog this week. Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, your ornaments are so awesome! Beautiful job!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These came out so cute!!!

    I got a sweet little package in my mailbox today...thank you SO much!!!

    Amy E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Made Especially for You!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SUPER!!! Thanks for playing along at Made Especially 4 You.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love personalized oraments and you have made beautiful ones!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.