Monday, December 26, 2011

Final Ornaments (I Promise) & Baking Time

I am going to stick to the simple details here with this last batch of ornaments. I was so inspired this year by everyone who posted these great glitter ornaments on blogs and the Cricut board. I made so many and just wanted to share this last crop..I made these for my sister, parents, friends and hubby (even added bling to his with my I Rock..check out the crown!)
Now something different for me: I love to bake. I actually love to cook, but do not have time to do much of either so when I do get the chance I am always looking to try a new recipe. With my new interest in Pinterest (Have you got your invite yet? If you want one please contact me via my contact form) I am finding new recipes so often that I decided I had better try some while I had time over my winter break.

I selected 2 dessert recipes and tried them both out for a holiday get together we had on Friday! The first one is called Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie N' Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar...yeah all of those things are in this one pan:
Can you say rich?  These bars were really tasty, but WOW were they a lot to take in. Best with ice cream and small cuts. Here is a link to the recipe on kevinandamanda.com.
I also made this wonderful Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip using a recipe I got HERE at add a pinch.com. I am so enjoying discovering new things and sharing with others. The crafty ideas I have discovered are also amazing! Hope everyone had a lovely holiday yesterday. These put us in a mini food coma, but what an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Prince Charming ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas ornament and chocolate! Wow! You have it all covered! Everything looks wonderful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.