Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite of the Year

The final challenge of the year over at Cooking With Cricut is all about what we worked so hard on this past year. They want you to share your favorite project of the year.
It is not hard to pick my favorite project of the year...this wedding basket that I put together for my brother-in-law and his new wife was hands down wonderful to make and turned out just right! I had a blast selecting out the gift cards options and than selecting the decor for each little bag inside. You can see the original post from July HERE when I put it together for the first blog hop I sponsored.

I hope everyone has a wonderful end of this year and a great start to the new one as well.!!

7 comments:

  1. Your basket is a really neat gift. That was a wonderful idea. I missed that back in July. TFS again! Is Jacob actually headed back to Australia? Chloe seems to be out of the picture for a while; I know she was moving. I hope you have a Happy New Year, too, L.B.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project! Such a sweet gift for the new bride and groom!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why this was your favorite! You did such a nice job! Enjoy the rest of your year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and thoughtful gift idea!! Thanks for sharing your favorite project of 2011 with us at Cooking with Cricut.
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome gift! I bet they loved it! Thanks for linking up your favorite 2011 project at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea....I'm a sucker for a fun box! Thanks for linking with CWC....Holly CWC DT

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.