Thursday, December 8, 2011

Elf on The Shelf: Creating with Jacob

I am sure many of you have an Elf of the Shelf that moves around and watches over your household to encourage good behavior during the holiday season, BUT do any of yours get to craft with the Hot Scrap Assistant, Jacob?
My lucky elf, Conner, was found making this marshmallow snowman with Jacob and Clippy the other morning.I guess Jacob just needed a little more creative time before he flies to Canada later this week. We have all had such a wonderful time while he was here the past month and he will be missed, but I am glad he got in this fun snowman before heading off.

4 comments:

  1. Time to say goodbye to Jacob! I'm sure you will miss him; it was such fun with the bachelorette adventures. What will happen to Marie-Elise now? Will they continue to have a long distance romance? --Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Little Elf is Cute! Is he as Crafty as Jacob! Tell Jacob bye for me. Sad the Bachelorette is over. Had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Love this post, made me chuckle! Love that Jacob and your elf are crafting together, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.