Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Wrapping Time

The time has come for Christmas!  I love the holidays and am enjoying having time to be with my family and friends during my 2 weeks off from work.  I also enjoy wrapping gifts...my husband is very happy about this as he feels he is awful at it.

This year I took my daughter to Disney World as her present (we went in October so it was an early gift) and the Disney theme has carried over to the wrapping this winter. Each year my daughter selects paper that she sends to the North Pole with our Elf on The Shelf, Conner. On Christmas when Santa drops off the gifts he leaves the extra for us to use in years to come. This year my daughter could not decided and selected two (Mickey Mouse and Santa) different wrappings. She could only send one to Santa so I suggested she keep the Mickey paper here and I would use it for our family gifts and add special tags. She agreed as long I pinkie promised to make the tags...so could not let her down...
I used Mickey Font to create the Mickey heads and enlarged the Santa hat from Paper Doll Dress Up to fit just right. I felt that they all needed something extra so I used my silver Stickles to make them shine! The pile looks great and I am excited to share these gifts with family.
I am almost done with my wrapping and with my daughters help (she is in charge of bows) we will soon be having game night and go off to drive around looking at holiday lights!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Have a fabulous New Year!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.