Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sentiment Set & Jacob down to 5

I am trying to do a lot of crafting with Jacob while he is here, (it helps him relax between dates) but often I find that I am not sure what I want to do or create. Today I decided I would grab one of my new stamp sets from  Pink By Design and just play with it. What I ended up with was a set of stamped sentiments all ready to put onto projects and a list of ideas to use them for. It was all so easy and relaxed.
I pulled out the Just Breathe set (I felt it made the most sense for how I was feeling) and grabbed a piece of leftover white paper. I used my Dew Drop inks and just stamped a different saying onto each smaller piece of paper I had cut. As  I was doing this I kept thinking of the card or layout I could create with them AND I wrote some of them down for actual use!!  It feels good to have some ideas up in my head and I loved looking at the stamps.
If you do not like your first stamp, just turn it over and try again.
As for Jacob...after the drama of the 2 on 1 date, he had a good night sleep and than toured the town with Barbi H. the next morning. He told her right up front that he was not giving a rose out on the date, but that did not mean he wanted her to go, he just did not want any pressure on that date. They had a wonderful time.
That night he took the rest of the girls to a killer concert. They not only enjoyed the music, but the company.  Barbi D. actually felt that she had made such wonderful friends, but knew that the love connection was gone so before the roses were about to be handed out she pulled Jacob aside and said her good-byes. Jacob was so happy with her honesty and they will most likely be friends for a long time to come. This left Jacob with only 5 girls and 5 that he truly was feeling connections with: Marie Elise, Belle, Charlotte, Barbi F. and Barbi H.   
This weekend I hope you will join us for the Me & Mickey Blog hop on Saturday. I am super excited about sharing my project, the first one Jacob lent a hand one when he arrived. 

Also, I hope you are leaving comments on my Jacob posts (must leave comments on at least 2 posts to win..extra after count as extra entries!) so you can win my fun blog candy!!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like Clippy is helping with the projects as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Charlotte is still in!! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbi D was really brave to walk a way!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down to 5 already, wow, there will be some tough choices to be made! Looking forward to being in the Me and Mickey blog hop with you!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that was nice of Barbie D! So what killer concert did they all go see?!?! (OMG, did I just actually write all that???)

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stamp set and the small mementos are a great idea. I haven't seen them before. The stamp sentiments are great! Love to see Clippy helping. Don't let him get hold of the black ink, He'll paint himself as a panda. Lol. Love that Charlotte made the cut! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an imagination, I just love it!!!

    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.