Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Imagine - Lunch Box Cards

I have been having so much fun making lunch box cards for my daughter. She tells me how much she loves them when they appear in her lunch box and she keeps them in a special pocket of her backpack. I  do not put one in everyday, because I want her to be surprised, but I have been making a lot of them.

Recently, I got the Imagine cart Kate's Kitchen and when it arrived I had to make some lunch box cards with it right away.


I selected my images and printed them all out in the right size. I put all the layered pieces together using little Zots. I glued the layers onto solid cardstock from my collection. Then I went into my stamp collection. I have been buying more than using so it is time to try them out more. I got out the Kids Incorporated set from Scrappy Mom's Stamps and picked out fun sentiments for the insides.


I am happy to add these three cards to  my little lunch box card collection. I will be linking them up to the Monday Link Party at You Had Me At Craft.  Hope you like them too. Jacob is officially on his way for sure now, so get ready for the fun.

4 comments:

  1. These are super cute and fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Kate's Kitchen!! One of my fav's. These cards are so cute! Wish my kids were smaller or actually wish I had this stuff when they were smaller!! I had to do notes by hand!! That was after walking up hill both ways to get the paper and the pen. Hard times........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these and the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.