Saturday, September 17, 2011

Teacher Thanks Bag

A few weeks ago, at the start of the school year I made my daughter a bag for a little
first day of Kindergarten gift we bought her. I actually started out in an entirely different direction before I changed my mind and used the pencil and paper idea instead.

I had already glued down this fun apple paper from the DCWV Grade School Stack before the switch and it was just sitting in my craft room so...

 I just added a simple white apple and the red "thanks" letters using Makin' the Grade to jazz it up for a gift I can send to her teachers later in the year. I felt it was a little plain so I used my Stickles to add some gold shimmer around the apple. Now I do not feel like I wasted a gift bag and got a simple project completed.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first bag! The second one for the teacher is so colorful and neat! I know the teacher will appreciate it!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful and thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.