Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello Kitty Greetings: Lunch Box Cards

My daughter started full day Kindergarten this year and I try to put notes into her lunch box often. She likes when I make them using the Cricut, so I decided to make some using one of her favorite cartridges: Hello Kitty Greetings. I made 4 little lunch box sized cards using this cart.

First, a butterfly with some Cotton Candy Pink wings (Stickles!!) and blinged out antennae.
Next, A stack of books to encourage staying focused in school.
Finally, 2 cute Hello Kitty cards for special days.
 As always I am reminded of the great tricks I have learned over my crafting time and blog hopping. I use my Gypsy to layout everything the right size and cut all the pieces for each card at once.
Also, a tip I sometimes forget to use: keeping all those little pieces for your layers on the mat until you are ready to glue them on.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am posting these fun lunch box cards to the Patches of Pink Thursday Link-up Party as I get great ideas form that link-up and like to share mine. Also, I posted it to the CAS-ual Fridays Mini-card challenge. Cards had to be smaller than 4x4! More lunch box cards using Simply Charmed coming later this week.

11 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love these little cards! Makes me want that cartidge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!! These are fabulous lunch box tag!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEk! These are all adorable! How fun that she gets to find these little yummies in her lunch box :) What a good mommy you are :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute LB! LOVE the Hello Kitty ones. The school books one is perfect too. Such a good mummy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just see her right now, opening her lunchbox! I bet her friends are crowded around her wanting to see the next note! These are so adorable!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love HK and these cards are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo CUTE!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.