Sunday, September 25, 2011

Clothesline Layout

I haven't done any new scrapbooking in a while and today I got out some photos and created a simple little layout.
When my daughter's Godmother found out she was going to have a girl we wanted to have a little celebration to get her ready (she already had 2 wonderful boys) for her little darling. We had a small shower with close friends and family and it was just a fun afternoon.
Her aunt had bought her all these adorable outfits for the new baby and attached them to a clothesline that just seemed to keep going and going when she pulled them out of the bag. I took that as my inspiration and used the cute clothesline from Wall Decor & More to create one for the top of this simple layout. I attached it using small little brads after punching holes with a 1/4 punch by Fiskars.
I also cut out the "sweet & precious" cut to add to my page. I just wanted a simple layout so I was happy with the way it turned out.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! The clothesline is absolutely adorable. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that little clothes line simply delightful layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just precious! How creative you are!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! Simple is great when we scrapbook. I love your style that it's more about the photos and the story. That's me too! Such a great choice of colours for the line on the background. x

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.