Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I've Been Good Layout

This week for the Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time you need to use one of the retired Cricut Cartridges on your project. After I clicked over the list I realized I had many carts to pick from for this challenge, so I went to my photos and started planning. I selected photos of our visit with Santa Claus this past holiday season.

I have always loved the Santa from the Christmas Cheer cart, but I have never used it for a project. I cut him out and selected my other papers for the project and came up with a title for my photos which I cut using another retired cartridge Makin' the Grade.
When all was put together I had a fun page about our visit to Santa at the Mall of America (I did not mention on the page that there was no line to see Santa as we drove over to the mall at the start of the snow strom that collapsed the Metrodome roof, but I do not think we will have a hard time forgetting that part.) Tha prize for this week's challenge is her entire set of stamps being released this month so maybe I will get lucky!!

6 comments:

  1. love that cut perfect accent to on the page!
    was going to try to join you in the no carts for two months then I got an email from ac moore three new carts 24.99 on why do the tempt me...what is a girl to do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! The pictures are so cute! Great job!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling layout! I love your Santa, and the wording is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LO is adorable. I love the (really) part. That is so how it is with kids! Love it! Great job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.