Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Guest Designer: Noodle Silly Bucket Layout

Today I am please to introduce you to my favorite guest designer: Noodle (otherwise know as my daughter, Sophie). Noodle is 5-years-old and loves getting her photo taken, coloring, playing with Barbi and as of today scrapbooking. After the success of her Father's Day card she wanted more. On the way home from camp I asked her what she wanted to do until dinner and she said, "Well, I haven't made any pages for my scrapbook yet!" I almost cried.

She selected the photos from a pile I had and picket the title "Silly Bucket". These photos are from a few summers ago when we were getting ready for a BBQ and she got inside one (she was 2 at the time). My husband was swinging her all around the kitchen...super fun.

The paper is all from the 8x8 DCWV Fun in the Sun Summer Scrapbook kit in a Stack. For the title, Noodle wanted something "fancy" and selected Hello Kitty font. She also said she wanted swirls so we went on a search (a long one for this picky designer) and found this one from Wall Decor and More. We cut it in 3 sizes.

She put everything on the page herself..Mommy was super proud and selected a fun gem instead of the "boring" red dot for the i. Hopefully she will join us again soon.

8 comments:

  1. Noodle, this is fantastic! Those swirls are absolutely the perfect ones for your page! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, you did a great job on your page. I can not wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Sophie, you did such a great job of choosing your paper, font and swirls! Everything works perfectly together! And what adorable photos! Hope to see you back as guest designer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noodle is quite talented! What a super fun LO and love all the whimsy elements she added. Can't wait to see more of her creations!
    :O)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page. I love the papers and the Cricut cuts. Hello Kitty is one of my favorites. Can't wait to see more layouts from you. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love it! What a great little scrapbooker you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Noodle. Love the layout.

    LB Great idea to do with your daughter, what a wonderful memory you will have. I always love it when my duaghter who is 2 wants to cut/glue and scrapbook. PRICELESS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout Noodle:-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.