Monday, May 23, 2011

End of Year

It is that crazy crazy crazy time at the end of the school year when everything needs to get done and I feel I have no time to do it. I just wanted to share with everyone that all is well with me. I am working on a very large slide show for my 8th graders. The show last year was an hour long and I lost count at 1000 photos. This year is shaping up in much the same way only I am feeling the pressure because many students know about last years.  Wish me luck.  I have a few projects that I want to share and hopefully will get to posting them this week. Happy Almost Summer to all my fellow teachers.

1 comment:

  1. It will be fabulous! 1000 photos shows them how much you love them! Have a great summer break. Jacob should be there soon enough to massage your toes and de-stress you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.