Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Paint Bucket 1

Happy Tuesday everyone. I can not believe that I reached 100 followers yesterday when just last week I hit 75.  I have to say thanks to all my new followers and I hope you have all posted a comment HERE to win the set of Cricut Markers I have.
NOW: I have fallen in love with those clear, plastic paint buckets. My daughter has received two of them at birthday parties and I just had to see what I could do with them. She let me have one of them to play with and I made this fun Scrapbook Queen bucket to hold some of my odds and ends.
I used my Cricut Everyday cartridge to cut the wording and the crowns are from Nursery Rhymes. I have to say I played with putting this on and what adhesive to use. I ended up pasting the words and art onto another background paper and I used my ATG gun to glue that on. I think it looks okay, but I am going to try buying another one (my daughter flat out refuses to let me have her other one) and see what else I can use to glue things onto it. Hopefully another one will be posted soon.

Have a great day everyone.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a great altered art. Are you putting it up for circle contest as you have recycled one item already? Just recylce 2 more and you can enter the contest. I love this project. TFS. Now off to ask friends if they have a paint bucket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you promised your daughter that it would be done in a princess theme? That always works for my DD.

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, and have always wanted to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cool Project! I have yet to mess with one of these... maybe soon now that I've seen yours! TFS! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you need some vinyl! Then you will sneak into her room and steal that paint bucket to play!! Love what you did with the paper but may have to send you some vinyl back with the cards!
    AllisonF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your blog is amazing! I have an award for you. Please stop by my blog and pick it up :)

    Tiffany - http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project:) Lovin your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to make one now, thanks for enabling

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.