Tuesday, April 26, 2011

E2!!!!

YES!!!!  I bought it.  I caved and ordered it last night before the launch. I was on the Circle message board waiting for the launch and just seeing everyone already ordering it made me want to as well. I stayed up to watch the launch and I am super excited that many of the layouts I know my Circle sisters created won fun prizes.

I look forward to my new machine arriving next week right in time to use for my first blog hop weekend. I hope you will join me and 20 other bloggers for the Three's A Charm Blog Hop next weekend: May 6,7 and 8. More specific details will be posted on my blog on Monday and the hop begins next week Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you make with your new machine next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peer pressure is so hard! I wasn't going to get it but by this morning as I was watching, I couldn't take it no more and ordered it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to see what you make with it!! Very exciting!! Corrine

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.