Thursday, April 14, 2011

Alice in Wonderland...Can you see the Cricut cuts?

Someone once asked me why I like to direct the plays so much and the answer is an easy one for me...I love watching a group of students (from all different cliques and backgrounds) come together and take a show from start to finish. The start is always so raw and open to possibilities and in the end they just shine so bright.  Whatever problems we have had a long the way, (this year costumes ripped last night, set pieces were not completed on time, I lost two actors and had to replace them last minute) we overcome and in the end bring it all together. I hope you will say a silent, "break a leg" for my cast as we had into our
first 2 performances of Alice in Wonderland. We started working on the how back in December with auditions and now it is time for them to shine.

The costumes are ready...

Block decor is cut from Disney Classics
The sets are all in place...
Indie Art pieces that Velcro onto the door.
 The props organized...
Tea party items are cut from Disney Classics and Wall Decor and More
Now, on with the show!
BREAK A LEG!!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! You did a great job and the cricut worked overtime! Love it when there is a reason to scrap! Would have loved to have seen the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all soooo awesome! Bet your students just love you (and their parents too)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Everything is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job! Break a Leg everyone!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! everything looks great. TFS,
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. You out did yourself with all of the props, decor, and costume pieces... Great job. The kids look like they are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job hun! This is something to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day and my daughter is Little Alice in the same play.Love your Cricut contribution to the play. Hope to see you over at my blog!
    Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Everything looks amazing! See what a little cricut machine can do! I'm sure the play was amazing... break a leg... :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, so very cool!! Hope everything goes perfect!! I love all of the decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Cricut cutouts. What kind of paper/cardboard did you use? I'm helping with a Aice in Wonderland party theme and would like to make these for a table display. thank you for sharing.
    anita

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.