Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Car Layout

When I worked for Creative Memories one of the things they talked about in the training videos is the importance of the memories we have. Including images of your cars, your home and bedroom are part of making your memories real. Think about how much time you spend in these places. It is important to make sure you have photos to help record the history ad changes you see in your life.

When we bought out new car last summer, I took several photos to record the moment. I finally put a quick layout together for the occasion. I really liked this paper, but did not have any solid color paper that matched well so I decided to use my Cricut Markers and write the simple "New Car" title on the page. The letters are from the Cuttin' Up cartridge.

I am super close to getting my 75th followers. When I do get there I will be giving away a set of black and brown Cricut Markers!! Hope you have a nice Thursday.

1 comment:

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.