Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day Challenge

Okay I am giving myself and anyone else who cares to attempt a Challenge for the day!  I have the day off from work (in honor of Washington and Lincoln!) and I am going to do some crafting!!  To spice it up a little I am challenging myself to use at least 5 carts I have NEVER used. I have over 100 carts and have been keeping track of the ones I have used since August. I have about 30 left to use out of all of them, but I know for a fact that I have never used the following carts in my collection:
50 States
Songbird
Twinkle Toes
Shall We Dance
Boys Will be Boys
Classic Disney
Cupcake
Destinations
Going Places
Jasmine
Jubliee
Quarter Note
Playtime
I am not sure which ones I  am going to use today, but I am on a mission. Check back later in the day to see how I  do.  Maybe create your own mini-challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your ambition! I can not wait to see how much you get done and what your finished projects are.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.