Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #18: Back to Basic

I love all the projects that people create for the different challenges featured on the Cricut Circle Blog and all the many other blogs that I have started surfing around to look at. I would really like to take part in more of these challenges as they often inspire what I create, so I decided to start with the one on the Cricut Circle Blog this week. 

"Back to the Basics Challenge! For this challenge we want you to go “Back to the Basics” . . . by using ONLY the cartridge(s) that came with your machine or Gypsy! You must use THREE cuts on your project (the complete title or words counts as one cut)."

I was thinking of doing something with Playtime which came with my new Plum Expression, but I love the "Queen" cut from Gypsy Wanderings and that lead to the final result..a Valentine for my daughter! She is my Queen of Hearts!! I hope you like it. Please leave me some love if you do. I can not wait to see all the other projects people post to the blog.

Cricut Cuts used:
Gypsy Wanderings Fleur 1 Decor Tag (2 of these)
           (embossed with Heart Blocks Cuttlebug folder)
Gypsy Wanderings Crown
Gypsy Wanderings Crown shift
Gypsy Wanderings Crown shadow & shift shadow
Gypsy Wanderings Crown Phrase & Shadow (1 of each)
Gypsy Font "Hearts" welded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.