Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spoiled! Spoiled!


Just Because Cards for the card & Lyrical Letters for the wording &
spiders! OH yeah, I embossed thepaper with my new Cuttlebug!
So I am one spoiled lady! After getting a Gypsy this week from my wonderful hubby, I decided that I would spoil myself a little more. When I saw the weekly ads for Joann's and Michael's I knew I was going to spend some money on myself. (Lucky for me another quarter just ended and my Teacher Pay Teachers money is arriving in the mail this week. Good thing as I have already spent it.) 
My shopping stash!


I decided that YES I would make holiday cards this year. I went to Joann's for the paper (All stacks on sale 40% off this week). I got all of the DCWV holiday and winter stacks and  one called Black Currant.  I was so happy because the signs were not 100% clear on the holiday stacks being on sale but they were and I got my teacher discount on top of the 40%!!!

Now the big spoil: After seeing the Michael's ad for 40% off Cuttlebug and Slice items I jumped onto the bandwagon and bought a Cuttlebug of my very own.  I was so sure I never would but seeing all these amazing projects just pop a little more because of the embossing I had to have one. I waited for a good sale and am happy that I got one.  I also got several embossing folders and might get more this week (have to check-out other stores to see what they have!) 40% off is pretty great.

 I played the rest of the afternoon with my new Gypsy (still trying to get the hang of it) I made a few cards and I am happy with the results. I am feeling good about my choice to make our Holiday cards this year and hopefully will be equally pleased with those when they are ready to go out.

*Oh yeah, I should mention I also got: Birthday Bash, Nifty 50's and Sweet Treats on ebay this weekend! Totally spoiled!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.