Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Enjoying the last few days

It is almost time to go back to school.  Several schools in my area are already starting classes, but my district will not begin until next week Tuesday.  Us teachers will report on Friday and Monday for those wonderful meetings we have each year to prepare for the year. That may sound sarcastic but they are actually important for getting the basic changes that have been made under control, plus they feed us a yummy breakfast on Friday morning!

I am spending my last free days getting some things done at home and scrap booking the last few pages from our vacation this summer. The album is almost complete.  I just finished two pages from the day we stopped at each of the four parks in Disney World for a little bit. I'm not kidding.  We hit all 4 in one day!!  We started in Animal Kingdom, went back to the hotel for a pit stop (I had to change my wet shorts from the rapids ride) and then went to Hollywood Studios - where it poured on us and we saw Handy Manny in the Playhouse Disney Live Show.  After we took a boat over to Epcot to walk the World Showcase and meet more princess characters. Finally we took the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom. We saw Mickey's PhilharMagic, went to the Tiki Room and rode a few rides before we all wanted to pass out from exhaustion.
It was a fantastic day! You can check out my Tiki Room page on the My Cricut Cartridges page.

Hopefully I will get more pages done tomorrow and be able to finish it up this weekend. Summer is coming to an end!

1 comment:

  1. WoW! That sounds like an exhausting day at Disney! We may go this winter but that's still very up in the air. Good luck with back to school time! Our first teacher day is Aug. 27th.

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.