Saturday, July 31, 2010

CHA: Fun, Friends & a Headache

I wish I had felt better last night.  I HAD SOOOOO MUCH FUN AT THE CHA SUPERSHOW!!

I wanted to talk about everything I saw and experienced as soon as I got home, but I had a small headache during the day and it blew up into a full blown migraine last night.  It wasn't pretty. I couldn't even look at a computer screen let alone think about typing anything.  It was a little bit of a buzz kill, but now that I am feeling better I can take some time to share.

For starters I went to The Circuit Circle Meeting.  Right before I walked in I met another member and it ended up being a great thing. We spent the day with each other walking around the show and talking.  By the end of the day many people we talked to thought we had come there together and had known each other for awhile.

At the meeting they talked a lot about what they hoped the Circle would be for all its members. It was a great talk and we got to ask a lot of questions. They told us they really wanted the Circle to be more than free stuff. They wanted it to be a way for members to connect to other members..well I guess that worked out for me and my new friend.

I have a lot more to say but today is a busy day for us. It is National Dance Day!!!  We are having some people over mainly just to enjoy each other's company, but if dancing breaks out..so be it!

I will add more about the CHA including pictures..soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for meeting new friends!!!! :) Hope your party is FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Inspiration & Smiles from you are so welcomed.